CLIVE LIPINSKI - Director
* APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist
* Diploma Medical College of Acupuncture
* Registered Chinese Medicine Board
* 30+ years experience
* Physio Melbourne FC 1987-1989
* Physio Australian F1 GP 1996-2012
* Combines holistic approach to treatment using physiotherapy, acupuncture & Barral Visceral Mobilisation which gives him the ability to manage an extensive list of conditions and ailments
* Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Therapist
* Bachelor of Physiotherapy
* 10 years experience
* Dry needling accredited
* Special Interest in sport and Rehabilitation,ante & post natal rehabilitation
* 3 years rugby side line medic experience
* Member of BSPC for 5+ years as Physiotherapist & Pilates Instructor
* Bachelor of Health Science (Anatomy & Physiology)
*Master of Physiotherapy Practice
* Member of APA
*STOTT & Breathe education Pilates certification
* 10+ years teaching dance and movement
* Can usually find Michelle on the reformer, dancing, or playing with her dog
AMIR PERZUCK - Director
*APA Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
* Member of Australian College of Physiotherapists (MACP)
* 27+ years experience
* Bachelor of Physiotherapy (1993)
* Masters of Manipulative Physiotherapy
(1999) which included research into the differential diagnosis of back pain.
*Head Physiotherapist AJAX Senior Football Club (2001-2006)
* Head Physiotherapist Australian Maccabiah Team, Isreal (2005-2009)
* Senior Physiotherapist and Clinical Pilates Therapist.
* 13+ years experience
* Member of APA & APVAA
* Dry Needling Accredited
* Special Interest in lower back, pelvic girdle and hip rehabilitation.
* Enjoys spending time with her family and child, running, gym & dancing.
* Senior Physiotherapist and Clinical Pilates Instructor
* APA Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
* Member of Australian College of Physiotherapists
* Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) (1987)
* Grad Dip of Manipulative Physiotherapy (1995)
* Certification Rehabilitation Pilates (2014)
* 30+ years experience including
- private practice, treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions,
-Community Physiotherapy including post joint replacement surgery,
-Physiotherapist to Victorian Rep Netball teams(1994-1995).
Kathryn enjoys trying to keep fit through gym and running, time with family and friends, reading and a good movie.